Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Holiday

I feel like I'm about to go crazy if I don't get to go on some kind of vacation soon.  It seems like everyone around me has been able to take some time off and go somewhere.  Even the people that I can't imagine how they paid for it.

Granted in the last year I have been to Dallas, Tulsa, Branson & Kansas City.  However, each one of those trips were to go do a specific thing and come right back home.

The last time I went on what I consider a vacation was to San Antonio & Corpus Christi.  And that has been well over 15 years ago.  In six years, I have yet to take a full week off from my job.

However, there is a slight glimmer of hope.  David and I are planning on going to Atlanta for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I will get to the see his hometown and meet some of his family & friends.  I'm hoping that after this trip, I will feel like I have had some down time away from the world and just about to recharge myself.

2 comments:

  1. well I am not sure I would call this upcoming trip a 'vacation' LOL but it should be nice. though next year I would really like to take a nice long trip... hmmm perhaps we should look into say.... Greece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. True. I just need to get away. And go somewhere besides Tulsa or Branson. Greece would be great.

    ReplyDelete