Monday, October 1, 2012

Is Has Been Written...

I have been really stupid a few times in my life.  And yes, these times have using been aided by alcohol.  And I'm not proud of any of it.  However, the things that I have done have already happen.  I can't sit here and ponder what if.  I'd drive myself crazy wondering what all the variables could be to the change the outcome.  It has been written and it is what it is.

However, now it is on me to not repeat these steps again.  And again. And again.  I mean what is really so bad with my life.  I could a good partner, a decent (but at times dreadfully boring) job, family that cares and a few friends left over.  So, the question still remains, why the self destructive path?  What makes me that it is even remotely normal to drink a gallon (that's two of the handle bottles) in two days?  I used to chuckle when Charlie Sheen was going through his crazy phase, but only because I could relate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment