Sunday, December 23, 2012

Your Opinions

I have never felt like I was attractive. Not to say that I think I'm ugly, just not attractive. Being gay and having been shunned many times over, doesn't help. I'm too big or balding or the gap in my teeth. I would like to say I don't care, but there is a part of me that does.
However, being on these social apps has told me that men do find me attractive. I always feel like people look at me in public, and in my mind it's like I'm the elephant man. But maybe they are damn, he's cute. Or maybe it's just my fly is down.

1 comment:

  1. I have been telling you from the beginning how handsome you are. You are a very handsome sexy man. Like all of us we have our moments where we look like crap... a bad photo here and there. But John Barron you are one sexy handsome rugged man!

    ReplyDelete